Monday, June 28, 2010

I STILL DO

I chose to love your smiles And after all these months, YES I STILL DO I chose to love your flaws And time has flown with the wings of a bird And a lot has changed with time BUT YES, I STILL DO I chose to love no other man but you To love, to cherish and to hold To laugh together and cry together To watch the sun set together Knowing in our hearts that it'd rise again I chose to love no other man but you Knowing very well that someday you'd hurt me But somehow you'd still make it right A lot has changed over the months But yes, I STILL DO!!!! Just like I did that very first day Her Prettyness

2 comments:

  1. I CAN SEE MYSELF IN HIS POEM

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anon, can't we all???? It's amazing the things we will do for what we believe in

    ReplyDelete