Friday, October 28, 2011

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

For the past God knows how many weeks, I have been going on and on about passion, money, career, dreams and so on that I do believe my close associates have had enough of me. #heavy sigh#

But maybe, just maybe, I am right! I mean, I have to be right.... I completed University chasing what I though was a career for almost two years only to wake up oneday with the realisation that, I was only chasing a paycheck.

I am a girl of diverse interest and as my girl Mz A of puts it, I'm not too sure whether it is a blessing or a curse.

I love to write, draw, make soaps,butter,natural oils, styling hair,poetry, languages (studied french and is currently studying German),shopping, passionate about children, volunteers at two NGOs, has three business plans ongoing, starting a livestock farm soon, juggling social life and hoping to be a good wife someday

Whew, that is a tall list by any standard but yup, I am passionate about all the above and all of the above gives me more excitement than my job currently. I am planning on making a job out of this but still a wee too scared to leave my stable income... I know, I am a scaredy cat.

So the thing is, I have a wide range of interest... which I have still not figured out what to do with it just as I have not figured out the direction this post is going.... I am just raving and ranting about nothing. #SIGH#

Maybe, someday I will figure out how to put it all together, maybe I have already figured out how to put it all together and just waiting for the right push.Her Prettyness

2 comments:

  1. Wow i feel You,You have Bill Gates written all over but please choice the write moment to leave the steady income job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone every day.

    Follow our trades today & profit up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete