Friday, September 25, 2009

PRESENTING .....PRETTY KAY IN WORDS

Hi fellow bloggers,
First of all, i took a temperament test on facebook and wow, i'm amazed at how accurate a computer can be about a person. So i present to you all PRETTY KAY in words
"You sparkle. There is something about you that is lovable and fun. You are a people-person and people are drawn to you. You are lighthearted and carefree. You are a born storyteller, everyone knows that when you start a conversation with "You'll never guess what happened..." they are in for a good story. You have a good sense of humour and a memory for colour. You feel things passionately and you are very demonstrative of your feelings. You have a natural curiosity and a wide-eyed innocence that is charming. You have a changeable disposition but a sincere heart. Whatever is happening now is the most important thing and whoever is in the room is your favourite person - and you are theirs. Extrovert: The People Person.."
Yeah, this is me.. Just couldn't agree more. i love the fact that there's something about me that makes people want to baby me and treat me good. it's very interesting how a computer can tell you so much about you just by asking silly questions.
Oh, I;m also a very passionate person who loves God andd life. I believe in the fact that the bible really is the BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH. I believe Jesus really saved me from a life filled with shame and disgrace
Almost forgot... i love being in love. The idea of being in love just makes me glow. i feel pretty in love. However, i never define my identity by any man who is not called JESUS CHRIST...
I'm looking forward to making a blessed man a wonderful wife... i often fantasize about taking care of him.. cooking his food, ironing his clothes, chatting with him, being his bestfriend and soul mate provided i'd get 100% of his love too...
I love my family.. my dad is my best friend. He's been there for me through thick and thin and when he's not around. his advise sees me thru tough situations
I love my friends too and i believe they really are angels sent from above...
And oh, even though i love my hair, i have finally decided to go au naturale.....i'd be rocking an afro very soon and i'm so excited Her Prettyness

2 comments:

  1. Searching for the Best Dating Website? Join to find your perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete