Monday, September 12, 2011

HAIRSTYLISTS AND AFRO HAIR

Ijust dont understand why some of
our girls who call
themselves hair stylist dont know the first thing or anything, for that matter,about customers service. They can be soo
annoying sometimes with their ignorance and attitude.

Yesterday ,for instance,I was in a salon and I asked that my hair be
detangled whiles it is wet so I dont
loose too much hair in the process.Then this woman who doesnt
know her left from her right got angry
that i told her that. She claimed I was
trying to show her her job and that it is
best to do it whilst its dry.

I got so mad and I told her that, I am the customer and I have the right
to show her what i want. Oh
hell descended after I made that statement.. A lot of pple come
her saloon, according to her and if i think I can't corporate with her, then I shd
leave ... .watttt??..

Iimmediately lost my cool, I went
crazy and told her she had no business styling hair since she obviously knows nothing about her trade.... ..lol ..

It is very typical of hairdressers to display their ignorance.Some dont even finish their training and then start their own shop, others also learn from unqualified people.. .they have no idea about anything and when u correct them they get
angry... .no offence to anyone
though ... ..I wonder why I even went to a stylist to begin with since youtube videos provides loads of info on how to do hair and treat my own hair.. .at
home.. To hell with
all these bush salons and soo called
hair dressers or stylists who know nothing about caring for my beautiful kinky hair ..Her Prettyness

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about that oo.
    Don't write hairdressers totally off. There are a few who know their trade and are good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey miss T, Hmmmmm..... wish me luck in finding one. any recommendations apart from the usual twists n locs?. anyway, I'm following u on Twitterhey miss T, Hmmmmm..... wish me luck in finding one. any recommendations apart from the usual twists n locs?. anyway, I'm following u on Twitter

    ReplyDelete